‘Busted!’ China newspaper says it’s the first to report a new case of Ebola October 29, 2021 October 29, 2021 admin

A Chinese newspaper has been the first Western media outlet to report the first confirmed case of the Ebola virus.

The Guangzhou Evening News says the case, reported on Sunday, was reported in Zhejiang province in southern China’s Guangdong province.

The article didn’t specify which news outlet was first to break the news.

It’s unclear if the news came from a government agency or a foreign media outlet.

“This is not a rumor or an invention.

This is confirmed news,” the newspaper said in a statement on its website.

The report came on the same day the World Health Organization issued an update to its latest status report on the Ebola epidemic.

The WHO said there had been 1,966 confirmed cases and 1,831 deaths in West Africa, with a total of 6,821 deaths.

The new report does not include the first cases reported in the U.S. On Sunday, ABC News reported that U.K.-based health company NHS Trust reported the first case of an Ebola virus infection in the United Kingdom, but did not identify the person or any additional details.

It did say that the hospital was not treating anyone who tested positive.

The story has not been confirmed by other media outlets.

The United States has also been battling a new strain of Ebola that is more infectious and deadly.

On Tuesday, President Donald Trump said the U